Wedding Cake -1ml iKrusher Calibr Pro – THC-O Tanks
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else 🙂
Introducing our newest line of THC-O-Acetate Vape Tanks exclusively filled in iKrusher Calibr Pro Vape Tanks.
WEDDING CAKE THCO VAPE CARTS
It is easy to see why this strain is so popular for treating pain or chronic stress. The effects of this strain make one feel relaxed and ready to go about starting and completing tasks that they may have been struggling with beforehand. Users tend to feel like they can accomplish anything while under the influence of Wedding Cake.
The origin of this strain is pretty much what you would expect from a potent indica-dominant hybrid. This delicious strain is a cross between Cherry Pie and GSC, aka Girl Scout Cookies. Wedding Cake has been around for quite a while, and although it is not very well known as a strain you will often see more experienced vapers making a note of it. The fact that this strain is able to cover you from head to toe with its cerebrally soothing effects, as well as provide a sweet taste. Those who have never tried Wedding Cake are probably wondering why they shouldn’t give it a go. But don’t let its name fool you.
Wedding Cake is a strain that is hard to classify. It’s not as strong as Cherry Pie and it does not feature the citrusy aromas of Girl Scout Cookies. Instead, this strain has a much more prominent earthy pine taste combined with a distinct aroma of pear and mango. This unique mix makes Wedding Cake the perfect hybrid strain for anyone who wants to relax without losing an ounce of their mental and physical abilities while still enjoying the high that keeps their mind clear. The effects are both calming and uplifting which makes it great for those who suffer from anxiety issues or even chronic stress.
Some strains can be used for daytime use like an energetic booster, and then they become too intense to vape all night. With Wedding Cake, you have a perfect strain to keep your mind fresh while still enjoying some of the nice effects that are common with Indica strains. Whether you are relaxing or focusing on getting things done Wedding Cake will help you clearly get things accomplished without losing your focus. It helps you avoid stress by providing an uplifting and relaxing feeling that allows you to be relaxed and yet not lost in your thoughts. Like other Indica strains, Wedding Cake will do its job without stealing away the rest of your abilities, making it a good choice for those who suffer from chronic fatigue or depression issues.
Wedding Cake has become increasingly popular among cannabis users and enthusiasts alike. The popularity can be attributed to the unique combination of Cherry Pie and GSC in a hybrid form. The strain is generally described as very skunky, with the flavor of cherry pie, but much more prominent in the throat hit than any other strain. It has been given multiple varieties, most notably a candy-like variety, but also one known as “Christmas Cheer,” “Gummy Fatty,” and “Wedding Cake.” Positive feedback from users mainly praises the buds for its narcotic effects with a moderate-high that is more of a head-hitter than most strains. Taming the indica high of this strain is possible by using it for daytime use.
- Strain: Wedding Cake
- Type: Indica-Dominant Hybrid
- Terpenes: True Terpenes Wedding Cake
- Flavor: Wedding Cake’s flavor is mainly described as having a light, sweet note to it with just a hint of spiciness.
- Effects: This strain is quite good for treating pain or chronic stress because of its uplifting effects. It really keeps one’s mind clear and focused, yet relaxed at the same time. Users may find themselves slightly giggly from time to time due to this strain’s tendency to cause that “happy feeling” that comes along with it.
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
|510 Thread Cartridges
|Mouthpiece Capping Method
|iKonic Ceramic Coil
|Round Medical-grade PCTG Plastic